Personal Training Course Diploma
The aim of the personal training courses are to recognize the skills, knowledge and competence required for an individual to work unsupervised as a personal trainer.
This includes being able to offer one-to-one training, baseline physical assessments, nutritional advice and progressive programming specific to the individual needs of the client.
Active IQ Certificate in Gym Instruction
Careers in Fitness Certificate in Gym Instruction
Active IQ Level3 Certificate in Personal Training
Careers in Fitness Advanced Certificate in Personal Training
The diploma is made up of 2 courses:
Certificate in Gym Instruction
The Fitness Instructor course is aimed at individuals who wish to start a career in the Health and Fitness industry. It gives you Anatomy and Physiology of the body’s basic systems and provides you with the knowledge to design and instruct safe exercise for a variety of clients. Click here for more info.
Advanced Certificate in Personal Training
The aim of this qualification is to recognize the skills, knowledge and competence required for an individual to work unsupervised as a personal trainer. This includes being able to offer one-to-one training, baseline physical assessments, nutritional advice and progressive programming specific to the individual needs of the client.
On the personal training course you will be assessed in various ways, these will include:
- Practical Assessments
- Multiple choice theory exams
- Worksheets and discussions
There are no direct pre-requisites for this course, you will however need to be at least 16 years old, have a reasonable level of fitness. You should have a good level of reading, writing and numeracy skills. Any experience of free weights, and resistance machines would be beneficial but not essential. If you have any questions regarding the personal training courses or entry requirements please contact our Customer Service Team on 0845 469 9894.
Personal Training Course Learning Options and Length
We have 3 different modes of learning for the Certificate in Personal Training:
- Full Time – This is Full-time for 6 weeks, the 1st week is the Certificate in Gym instruction and this leads directly into the Certificate in Personal Training for the last 5 weeks.
- Part Time – This is taken over a period of months, you will be expected to attend weekend sessions to cover all of the learning hours required to complete the qualification
- Online/Home Learning – This is the most flexible of our learning options. This enables you to complete the full theory part of the qualification from home, you will then be expected to attend assessment days for each of the qualifications to complete all units.
If you choose the Full Time option you can have you qualification in as little as 6 weeks!!!!
For Finance and/or any other course queries please contact our Customer Service Team on 0845 468 9894 or email@example.com.
Please select your mode of learning and venue of choice below:
|Diploma in Personal Training||Full Time||£2400 + vat||Choose Venue|
|Diploma in Personal Training (Except Dublin)||Part Time||£2400 + vat||Choose Venue|
|Diploma in Personal Training (Dublin Only)||Part Time||£2100 + vat||Choose Venue|
|Diploma in Personal Training||Online||£2050 + vat||Buy Now!|
Personal Trainer Diploma