Level3 Certificate in Designing Pre and Post-Natal Exercise programs
The Pre / Post Natal Exercise Courses are available to individuals who wish to run sessions (Individual/Group) for ante/post natal participants and those who are already running such sessions without a formal qualification.
Active IQ Level3 Certificate in Designing Pre and Post-Natal Exercise Programmes
Careers in Fitness Certificate in Designing Pre and Post-Natal Exercise Programmes
On the Pre / Post Natal Exercise Course you will learn:
• The anatomical and physiological changes that occur to the body systems as a result of pregnancy
• How to plan an appropriate session
• How to deliver and evaluate an ante and post natal exercise practical session
• How to provide appropriate exercise advice
• Safety considerations in relation to Pre and Post-Natal Clients
• Benefits of exercise for Pre and Post Natal Clients
On the Pre / Post Natal Exercise courses you will be assessed in various ways, these will include:
- Active IQ set worksheets
- Portfolio of Evidence (case Study)
You will need to have achieved a Certificate in Gym Instruction or any other equivalent Level2 qualification before enrolling on the Certificate in Pre and Post-Natal Exercise. If you have any questions regarding entry requirements please contact our Customer Service Team on 0845 469 9894.
Course Learning Options and Length
We have 3 different modes of learning for the Certificate in Personal Training:
- Part Time (this is supported by our online learning)
- This course consists of a one day workshop followed by home study. (4-6 weeks)
For Finance and/or any other course queries please contact our Customer Service Team on 0845 468 9894 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please select your mode of learning and venue of choice below:
|Certificate in Pre and Post Natal Exercise||Part Time||£245 + vat||Choose Venue|
Designing Pre and Post-Natal Exercise programs